Chancellor Park Retirement Village, located in Sippy Downs, QLD is currently seeking an enthusiastic, committed and customer service focused Bus Driver to join their team on a casual basis.
In this role you will provide safe transportation of our Village residents to local shopping centres and return them at the end of their outing. You will also perform other ad-hoc duties as required, such as picking up equipment, booking vehicle maintenance and reporting to Village Management.
Hours may vary, however at this stage you must have availability for a full day on Friday. There is opportunity to pick up shifts on an ad-hoc basis, covering sick and annual leave.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- Medium Rigid (or above) licence with a good driving record;
- Experience driving a small bus/people mover, including with a trailer;
- Experience working with elderly people, and the awareness of mobility/health and safety issues that may occur;
- Team-focused, positive attitude, with willingness to perform other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Ability to identify when bus requires maintenance; and
- Level 2 First Aid certificate (Desirable).
Relevant internal training and inductions will be provided to the successful candidate on-site.
Lendlease is one of the world’s leading property and infrastructure groups. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. With 71 villages currently under management we are Australasia’s largest owner, operator and developer of retirement villages.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
All applications will need to be submitted via the online system.
Please note: The successful candidate must be willing to complete a Police Check before commencing in this role.