Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Location: Eastern Creek
Position: Full time
Founded in Sydney in 1958 by Dutch immigrant and innovator Dick Dusseldorp, Lendlease was born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of financing, development and investment.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Lendlease has approximately 12,000 employees internationally. Our regional head offices are located in New York, Singapore and London. Combining our core capabilities of development, construction and investment across the property and infrastructure value chain has allowed us to offer innovative integrated solutions for our clients.
We are currently looking for an Environmental Officer to join our Roads business based in Sydney’s Eastern Creek. In this role you will provide on the ground support to our delivery teams, managing the Environmental function across the operations and maintenance of Sydney’s M7 Motorway.
Lendlease’s Services business is a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor that provides services to the roads, water, telecommunications, power, industrial, remediation and renewable energy sectors. Services is responsible for creating, operating and maintaining public and private infrastructure which services millions of people every day and keeps communities connected and running.
Reporting to our Risk & Compliance Manager, you will coordinate and implement landscape renewal and maintenance programs, conduct working shops around best practice and foster relationships with RMS (Roads and Maritime Services).
Your responsibilities will include;
- 7 tree/vine/bushfire protection zone projects. Bushfire APZ, Clear zone, CCTV, Wayfinding signs, Vines, impact other assets
- Landscape Management (renewal, maintenance programs, strategic direction)
- Community Management – Work with Communication specialist to address tree issues
- Asset management (Enviro Inspections, generate work orders, track progress, cost reduction improvements)
- Environmental Management (RMS visual and noise assessment, MWREFs, regulatory authority approvals, OEMP implementation)
- Spill management, water monitoring
- Reporting to the client, EPA and RMS/TfNSW
- Subcontractor management
- Enviro management system (Plans, Subplans etc)
Skills and Qualifications required;
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Standard
- Demonstrated knowledge of Biodiversity conservation act
- Demonstrated knowledge of Environmental assessments – Biosecurity act
- Environmental Qualifications in Environmental Management
- Certificate IV or a Degree qualification
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers
We embrace the value of a vibrant and diverse workforce and recognise that our people have different experiences and needs at different times. Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people and support their individual needs. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
To apply for this job please visit the link below.