Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Bank of Queensland
- Tracking Code8239-496
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is important to us!
- Bundaberg Branch - Part-Time Role Hours 9am - 2:15pm - Monday, Thursday and Friday, flexible with either Tuesday or Wednesday
About the Role
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customer service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to achieve branch targets, and work as part of a high performing and collaborative team.
Day to day your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Teller duties including general enquiries, account opening/closing, deposits, withdrawals
- Floor walking and initiating quality conversations with customers
- Booking interviews
- Inbound and outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Daily maintenance of the ATM
- Cash management - ATM Services, Travelex
- Stationery orders
- Strong focus on compliance
As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- "Can do" approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to Apply
For your application to be accepted please APPLY HERE!
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.