Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: CQ Nurse
We are seeking Registered Nurses who are interested in a variety of Theatre contracts across various New South Wales locations.
With varying start dates and contract lengths available (even contracts to start ASAP if you wish!), contracts offer a great work/life balance, giving you the flexibility to work as little or as much as you like.
Contracts offer generous rates and bonuses with free accommodation and travel inclusions!
What can CQ Nurse offer?
- Unique Work Perks program – loyalty bonuses, referral bonuses and education assistance
- Free Professional Development and Mandatory Training
- Employee Assistance Program – 24 hour support
- Competitive agency rates paid weekly
- Internal travel consultant to take care of all your travel needs
- Travel assistance, exclusive of what our facilities offer
- Weekly placement bonuses whilst you are on contract
- Unrivalled support from our team
If you meet the following criteria…
- Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics and Recovery skills (or individually skilled)
- Minimum of two years clinical nursing experience in Australia or New Zealand, post-graduation
- Current, unrestricted AHPRA Registration
…then we’d love to hear from you!
Please contact us:
(07) 4998 5550
Unfortunately, we cannot provide sponsorship/visas for candidates.