Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Haeday
Advertising, Arts & Media > Account Manager
- Fun, fast paced environment
- Working with a senior team of specialists
- Great career opportunity
We have an exciting new position for a talented account manager to join our team.
We are looking for a strategic, creative thinker, who loves a challenge and thrives in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of the team, responsible for managing our key accounts, delighting our clients with your outstanding service and positive attitude.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills,
exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal team members.
You will be responsible for:
- The day to day management and implementation of various marketing
campaigns and collateral including, but not limited to:
o Advertising campaigns across a variety of digital and print formats
across all marketing channels, ensuring creative is on brand whilst
maintaining brand visual standards across all assets.
o Social media campaign development.
o Writing copy for key documents, reports, eDMs and social media posts.
o Website updates.
- Decision making and executing projects whilst considering workloads,
deadlines and timeframes for all team members.
- Writing creative briefs for campaigns.
- Managing priorities, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and delivering artwork
from concept to completion - on brief.
The Person we are looking for
Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years proven account management experience in an agency
- Ability and passion to work at pace with an ‘always-on’, positive, can-do
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, work
to deadlines and maintain detailed records of workflow and work-in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage client
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Social media management.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Copywriting ability.
- Working knowledge of digital, data and direct marketing technology.
- Ability to analyse data and provide key insights to achieve business
- Mentoring from a Senior Team of Specialists
- A supportive, collaborative team environment
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
If this sounds like you then please send us your resume along with a one page
covering letter outlining why you would love to join the team, recent work
experience and when you would be available to start.
Please note – that only successful applicants will be contacted.