This is your opportunity to join AccorHotels - one of the world's leading hotel operators in over 94 countries with over 4,100 hotels across the globe! This expression of interest registration is to engage people that identify themselves as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
About Accor Hotels
AccorHotels in Australia has been established for over 25 years and has grown to over 200 hotels nationally. We have a long and proud history in Indigenous Employment and engagement. Our vision is to empower AccorHotels in collaboration with community to create real career pathways for indigenous Australians and genuine cultural experiences for our guests.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Customer service experience is desired but not required
- An interest in serving others and working with great people is desired
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn, grow and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Be committed to developing an ongoing career within the Hospitality industry
- Be able to communicate with a variety of people
- Pride in personal presentation is required
- Must have reliable transport
What you'll get in return:
- This is your chance to start working in the exciting hospitality and tourism industry
- We offer a competitive salary package plus bonuses
- Wide-ranging employee benefits
- Access to international career opportunities
- Experience different Hotel Brands
- Opportunity to develop your career through training courses and structured development programmes
At AccorHotels, we're by your side to support you and nurture your talents.
What you need to do now:
Take the next step in your career today. We would love to hear from you and welcome you to the world of Accor where endless opportunities await.
Apply now your expression of interest for Accor Hotels in South East Queensland.