Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Apprenticeships Queensland
Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship # 75
Wacol, QLD 4076
This exciting opportunity will be perfect for a candidate that has a passion for mechanical engineering work and who is keen to develop a career in the Engineering sector.
This is a junior position.
This Apprenticeship as a Mechanical Fitter offers the opportunity to further develop a fantastic array of skills and knowledge including hands on metal working, fitting of components, and use of advanced CNC and metal machining plant and equipment which will provide invaluable for anyone who is eager to pursue a career in this industry.
What you'll bring to the table
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to meet the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude in the industry
- Certificate 2 in engineering and/or experience essential
- Manual drivers licence required
- Physically fit to perform manual tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to safety, quality and principles of continuous improvement
- Willing to undertake and pass drug & alcohol testing
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to the full term of the apprenticeship (48 months)
Engineering (Mechanical Fitter)
- Applicants require their Own Car
- Applicants require their Driver Licence
- Applicants require Police Check
- Applicants require Working with Children Check
To apply for this position please visit the link below: