Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Harmony Early Education Pty Ltd
The first 5 years matter the most.
That’s why, at Harmony Early Learning Journey, we create a landscape for teaching and learning that nourishes and encourages children to become the very person they are meant to be.
The Harmony Difference
Why Harmony? Because we are different.
We encourage our educators to take the time to engage with our children. Our team are dedicated to supporting the discovery of each child’s unique personality and cultivate a strong self-awareness of their body, feelings, thoughts and attitudes.
Our belief is that children and their teachers are companions on the beautiful and awe-inspiring journey of childhood. Rather than just teach, our team collaborate with each child and family to provide an extraordinary environment of learning. Our teachers consciously take the time to help children feel noticed, heard, understood and to participate in any decision-making relating to issues that affect their lives.
Benefits of joining our team
- We have state-of-the-art centre environments that allows for exceptional learning and development
- We demonstrated our commitment to excellence in curriculum and pedagogy with non-contact Educational Leader roles in each Harmony centre, and a full-time Harmony curriculum and pedagogy consultant, to support and mentor Educational Leaders, Nominated Supervisors and Regional Operations Managers
- We have a dedicated floating Senior Nominated Supervisor resource to support our Regional Operations Management team with centre-based, specific development or support needs for centres or Nominated Supervisors
- We offer frequent and consistent professional development and further education opportunities
- We have first class people leadership tools and programs to support Harmony leaders to mentor and develop teams effectively
- We are a family owned and privately operated childcare group - our focus is our people
- We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right applicant
- We like to reward for commitment and contribution from our people
Our ideal candidate is:
Due to significant growth in the Harmony business we are seeking an inspiring and passionate Regional Operations Manager to join our team, and embark on a wonderful new career journey with us. Harmony’s centres are currently located from the Sunshine Coast to northern coastal NSW, so your willingness to travel will be essential.
As a Harmony Regional Operations Manager, your leadership and ability to provide operational direction to Nominated Supervisors and Educators is critical to the successful operations and performance of our Centres. You will thrive on developing, planning and implementing strategies to improve centre operations in your Region and will have an innate capability to navigate the National Quality Framework, National Quality Standards, legislation and regulations with finesse.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a collaborative working environment that creates a positive working relationship between the centre and centre support office and the early childhood sector and community.
- Encouraging a focus on centre and Nominated Supervisor continuous improvement through coaching, mentoring and structured training.
- Ensuring exceptional communication is maintained with the CEO, Commercial and Finance Team, Regional Operations Managers, Nominated Supervisors and Educators.
- Driving the centre’s implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and ensuring the delivery of early childhood programs and based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- Effectively leading your centre team to deliver ongoing improvement in the quality of early year’s childhood learning, business performance and staff development.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for yourself and your Region team by complying with and ensuring your Region team comply with the Corporation’s health and safety policies, standards practices and program.
- Conducting quarterly centre audits, preparing an action report for each centre together with necessary training and support to execute improvement with the Nominated Supervisor.
Our team designs rich individual experiences for our children to foster their development. It is because of this that we need you to have:
- The ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills, applying objective analysis and evaluation of Region issues to apply appropriate solutions
- A commercial focus on results and accountability, demonstrated by results in previous roles
- The ability to problem-solve and lead the development and implementation of new approaches
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the capacity of a Nominated Supervisor / Centre Manager and a minimum of 1-2 years’ Regional/Area Manager equivalent experience in the Early Education sector
- Diploma in Children’s Services (or higher Early Education qualification)
- Experience in the development and mentoring of leaders
- Exceptional understanding of state and national Regulations and Legislation, and the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality
- Willing to travel to Harmony centres spanning from Harmony’s centres are currently located from the Sunshine Coast to northern coastal NSW, so your willingness to travel will be essential. Where Harmony look to limit travel and create time efficiencies, Regional Operations Managers are required to travel across the total Harmony centre geographic area from time to time.
- Demonstrated capability to work with families, communities, and wider stakeholders to deliver exceptional operational outcomes
At Harmony Early Learning Journey, our values are embedded into everything we do – with every child. If these values align with yours, we welcome you to apply today.
We understand the application process can be challenging and thank you for the time you have taken to apply.
Please forward your application, addressing the above criteria, with current referees. If you have any further questions, please call our People and Culture contact on 0488 106 649 or send an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.