Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Bank of Queensland
Risk Systems Partner
- Tracking Code8578-496
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits a skilled risk professional who has experience in the delivery of risk systems and frameworks!
About the Role
As our Risk Systems Partner supporting Group Risk, you will have responsibility for the delivery of risk systems and frameworks that underpin BoQs Risk Management, including ServiceNow-GRC, Business Continuity Management systems, Lexis Nexis, and Regulatory Technology. This will include developing, designing and implementing risk dashboards and data marts to provide real-time insights, and appropriate tools and processes that support the self-service of data visualisation and a simplified user experience.
Reporting to our Head of Non-Financial Risk Frameworks, you will support ongoing continuous improvement initiatives and stakeholder engagement across the team, with a focus on technical competency uplift, maturing processes whilst helping to deliver enhanced data-driven insights.
As a Partner you will be responsible for building strong relationships within the business and supporting the execution of simplifying, uplifting, and training our organisation to effectively manage Risk through our supporting risk systems and frameworks.
- Support the development and execution of a strategic roadmap for risk systems, ensuring they meet the requirements that support each line of defence. This including but not limited to, ServiceNow-GRC, Compliance Obligations/Lexus Nexus, Business Continuity Management system
- Support the Head of Non-Financial risk frameworks in the monitoring and delivery of risk frameworks
- Working closely with IT to simplify and enhance the user experience for BOQs risk systems
- Support the risk reporting analyst with ongoing maintenance and business support for key risk systems
- Develop, design and implement risk dashboards and data marts to provide real-time key dashboard support
- Develop and implement appropriate tools and processes for self-service for the 2nd line of defence in data insights and visualisation
- Provide training and support in risk systems across the 3 lines of defence
- Maintain a risk system enhancements register and roadmap, and ongoing stakeholder input and engagement
- Work closely with the Risk Engagement Advisor on regular communications and engagement initiatives for Risk systems
- Support BoQ’s Risk Culture & Engagement
Coming from a background in Operational Risk and/or IT systems, you are an impactful leader who has the ability to drive and influence business outcomes through your strong stakeholder engagement where you have the ability to communicate effectively to all levels.
You bring energy to your leadership style and are always looking to find solutions for the future. You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to work with your team to make sure that your objectives are delivered on-time and an effective way.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
For your application to be accepted please APPLY HERE!
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.