Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: XPO Talent
XPO Talent is a leading agency operating nationwide. We represent an online community of talent from around Australia, with our ambassadors specialising in face to face marketing to create on-brand consumer engagements at promotional events, sampling activations, and product launches.
About the Role:
- As a Wine Tasting Ambassador, you will be required to be a true brand advocate for an international range of leading wine brands; operating within a well-known liquor retailer
- You will be on hand within a leading liquor retailer as the go-to expert on the range you are representing; and be required to engage with shoppers and conduct in-store tastings to encourage trial and recommend products from the range that may best suit a shopper’s need
- You will be responsible for a portable instore tasting kit, and will be required to take this kit to each store you visit; with stores that you visit being dependent on your own preferences
What we’re Looking For:
- You’re a true wine lover, with a passion for discovering different wine
- You are bubbly and outgoing, and not afraid of a chat!
- You have a passion for customer service, and understand what it takes to deliver amazing engagements with shoppers – experience in retail or sales a bonus
- You have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) relative to your state
- You have a drivers license (either provisional or unrestricted), and access to a car to be able to transport your tasting kit with ease
- Availability Thursday and Friday 3pm – 7pm, and all-day Saturday
- Formal qualifications and experience as a Sommelier are not necessary, but desirable
What we can offer:
- A competitive hourly rate between $30 - $34.99 p/h inclusive super (min. 4 hour shifts)
- Monthly performance based reward incentives
- Flexible hours and locations. Choose when you work, and have the freedom to choose which locations you'd like to work at
- Full product training and support throughout your time on the campaign
- Opportunity for ongoing work throughout the year
If you are interested in this position, please click the 'APPLY' button below and send us a copy of your Cover Letter and CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted.