Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Location: Sydney - North
Position: Full time
Founded in Sydney in 1958 by Dutch immigrant and innovator Dick Dusseldorp, Lendlease was born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of financing, development and investment.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Lendlease has approximately 12,000 employees internationally. Our regional head offices are located in New York, Singapore and London. Combining our core capabilities of development, construction and investment across the property and infrastructure value chain has allowed us to offer innovative integrated solutions for our clients.
Lendlease’s Telecommunications team provides safe, cost effective end-to-end technological solutions for our customers across Australia’s telecommunications networks. We design, construct, operate and maintain telecommunications network infrastructure for public and private asset owners across Fixed and Wireless Networks.
As our business continues to expand, we have an opportunity for an experienced Delivery Manager to join our team in this this key leadership position on the Colossus Project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of End-to-End operations and initiatives to improve Delivery
- Acts as the service delivery interface into Lendlease state leads and Lendlease back-office manager
- Continuously strives to identify efficiency, compliance, and performance improvement initiatives
- Responsible to assess and drive identified improvement initiatives
- Defines the tactical and strategic direction for the FSD team within the context of the overall Colossus objectives
- FSD Cost-centre owner
- Identifies and drives opportunities for chargeable work performed by FSD team members (e.g. desktop surveys)
- Manages overall FSD performance and compliance
- Acts as the Optus interface for all FSD governance related aspects
- Acts as a second escalation point for orders and tasks within FSD scope
- Supports FSD team leads in their engagement with Optus
- Sets overall FSD as well as specific team lead targets and objectives
- Acts as a back-up for the FSD team leads
- General team housekeeping and administration activities
To be a success in this role you will have excellent communication and leadership skills, proven management experience, and excellent customer interfacing skills.
You will also have a strong track record in budget management with commercial and contractual acumen, and a sound understanding of fixed line telecommunications principles. An In-depth knowledge of performance metrics and a degree in Management or a similar discipline will be highly regarded.
Lendlease’s Services business is a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor that provides services to the roads, water, telecommunications, power and industrial sectors. Services is responsible for creating, operating, and maintaining public and private infrastructure which services millions of people every day and keeps communities connected and running.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible, and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable, and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers
We embrace the value of a vibrant and diverse workforce and recognise that our people have different experiences and needs at different times. Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people and support their individual needs. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
To apply for this job please visit the link below.