Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Location: Sydney - South
Position: Full time
Founded in Sydney in 1958 by Dutch immigrant and innovator Dick Dusseldorp, Lendlease was born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of financing, development and investment.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Lendlease has approximately 12,000 employees internationally. Our regional head offices are located in New York, Singapore and London. Combining our core capabilities of development, construction and investment across the property and infrastructure value chain has allowed us to offer innovative integrated solutions for our clients.
ConnectSydney, a dynamic joint venture between Lendlease, Boral and Johnson Controls, will be delivering the Sydney Road Assets Performance Contract for the Harbour Zone in metropolitan Sydney. We are looking for talented, motivated and driven individuals to join the team who will be committed to delivering innovative, customer-focused and sustainable outcomes whilst also establishing a positive legacy for our customers and community.
The Safety Advisor will be responsible to provide specialist HSEQ advice and support to the project in the development, implementation, measuring & evaluation and reporting on compliance with HSEQ Management Systems.
- Provide key support in the development, implementation and ongoing monitoring of HSE policies, management plan and associated procedures
- Actively implement all HSE initiatives
- Conduct regular routine HSE audits programs and inspections
- Complete incident / injury investigations as required
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring organisational legislative and contractual compliance in relation to health, safety and environmental requirements and workplace practices
- Coordinate the return to work process
- Ensure that HSE risks related to operation and maintenance activities whether carried out by employees or contractors are properly managed
- Provide coaching and training to employees as required
- Provide leadership to ensure the highest standard of safety is maintained for all stakeholders at all times.
- Ensure all safety processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Minimum of tertiary OH&S and relevant industry experience
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Internal Auditing Qualification
- Training & Assessing Qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role.
- Proven experience in engaging and liaising with front line staff & supervisors / managers, senior managers, industry specialists, clients and regulatory authorities.
ConnectSydney will be creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive team that unites diverse minds; a team in which respects, equal treatment and equal opportunity is the norm. Our commitment is demonstrated in our flexible workplace practices, employee benefits, our culture of collaboration, knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers
We embrace the value of a vibrant and diverse workforce and recognise that our people have different experiences and needs at different times. Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people and support their individual needs. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
To apply for this job please visit the link below.