Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Client: Bear Claw Concreting
Bear Claw Concreting is looking for a high level Contracts Administrator to join our team in Darwin.
The position will be offered on a contract basis for an initial period of three months, with the possibility of extension. The position is in our office at Larrakeyah.
This is a challenging and rewarding role with a variety of tasks in a dynamic and varied work environment. Working closely with the Project Manager, the position will include (but is not limited to):
- Writing contract letters and responding to Client correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
- Preparation of monthly claims
- Negotiate, prepare and and submit contract variations
- Creation of regular status reports regarding project progress
- Cost management and forecasting
- Regular attendance at all meetings, the recording of minutes and actioning items where required.
- Filing of contract documents in accordance with company requirements.
- Working closely with the Site Managers to ensure project milestones are achieved
- Analyse processes and procedures to ensure they adhere to Federal and State laws and regulations, and client requirements.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in contract administration or similar role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Some knowledge of contract law, accounting principles and/or finance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with various stakeholders of the business
- Extremely organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- The ability to work well both independently and within a team
- Great time management skills to ensure deadlines are being met
- Strong IT skills, both system and cloud based
- Experience dealing with Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractors
- Current Construction Induction (White Card)
- Have ownership and accountability
The project location is on a defence project, therefore applicants must possess full work rights in Australia and be prepared to undergo random drug and alcohol testing when required.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please apply via seek, or email your resume to email@example.com