Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Harmony Early Education Pty Ltd
Are you an experienced Roster / Workforce Analyst with a passion for working in a high growth business environment?
- Work within a fun, innovative and energetic team
- Competitive salary
- Gold Coast location
- Be ready to make a difference
We are a family-owned Early Education and long day care group passionate about supporting the development of children through respectful relationships between children, families, communities and Educators. As a result of experiencing rapid growth of our centres throughout QLD over the last two years, we are looking for an experienced Roster / Workforce Analyst to join our Harmony team.
The role will be responsible for overseeing all rostering practices supporting the large-scale centre growth planned for 2022 and beyond.
The role will be responsible for overseeing all rostering practices, processes, reporting and continuous improvement across all aspects of centre scheduling. The role will continually be looking at ways to improve and streamline the processes to make rostering tasks more efficient whilst ensuring employee and employer needs are met.
As an integral part of the Finance team, you will use your knowledge and expertise to support, coach, and partner with the Centre Directors across the Harmony business to offer advice and guidance on best practice and efficient rostering.
With your previous experience in Roster / Workforce Analyst roles, your key accountabilities will include:
- Developing base schedules in partnership with centre teams.
- Completing regular reviews for compliance with legislation, budgets and targets, and adherence to internal policies and procedures.
- To measure, analyse and advise senior managers on roster configuration and wage controls.
- The use of analytical skills to extract, manipulate and analyse raw data and present analysis effectively to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Identifying and implementing processes to address operational inefficiencies.
- Delivering complex ideas to stakeholders with whom have a varying degree of financial understanding.
- Implementing coaching plans with Operations to uplift rostering capability.
- Interpreting relevant industrial instruments, including but not limited to Awards and legislation.
- Researching, developing and recommending innovative, and emerging practices.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Possess previous experience in the position of Roster / Workforce Analyst role, or similar.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and in partnership with a range of stakeholders to optimise a best fit workforce.
- Thrive in a fast past, high growth, innovative environment with a strong work ethic and accountability focus.
- Have sound knowledge of rostering, payroll process and time-capture systems including experience undertaking systems administration functions to keep the rostering system up to date.
- Have advanced MS Excel knowledge and payroll system experience will be considered an advantage.
If you believe you have the skills, innovative capability, experience, passion and drive to succeed within the fast-paced, dynamic organisation that is Harmony Early Learning, please submit your application by providing a cover letter and resume.
Should you require any further information about the role, please contact Katie Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks, Working With Children Check and a National Criminal History Check.