Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Dreampath
Our Client is Australia's largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company, they are currently seeking an Electrical Locomotive Maintainer to join their team in the Newcastle Area.
About the role:
In this role you will be required to ensure assets (locomotives and wagons) remain safe and continue to operate within safety and operational performance standards.
• Conduct routine, preventative and corrective maintenance, including fault rectification,
• Conduct provisioning of rollingstock
• Ensure all work is performed in accordance with WH&S requirements
• Ensure all work is performed in accordance with technical and operational specifications
• Maintain records and other documentation relating to asset condition, maintenance program and costing systems
• Implement new work procedures in pursuit of continuous improvement
• Cert III Engineering (Electrical), Mandatory
• NSW Electrical License, Mandatory
• Proven knowledge of functions, defects and fault finding
• Ability in interpret technical instructions and drawings
• Understand relevant legislation and regulations including the Workplace Health and Safety Act
• Sound level of both written and verbal communication skills
• 3+ yrs Post Trade experience
Our Client support the development and growth of their employees to reach their full potential. With a national portfolio of operations, they offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some benefits include:
• Development and growth opportunities
• Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
• Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, vehicles and retail brands
• Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
To submit your application, click the APPLY button, alternatively, contact Protech on 4928 7900
To apply for this position please visit the link below: