Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Autism Queensland
About Autism Queensland
We provide specialised education, therapy and support services for people of all ages on the autism spectrum and their families. For further information, please visit our website at www.autismqld.com.au.
About the Role
This position offers an exceptional opportunity for someone who is currently studying towards an ICT qualification or who has a minimum 1 years' work experience in an entry-level IT role and is looking to work in an organisation making a positive difference in the community.
You will be challenged, coached and inspired to give your best, working alongside like-minded colleagues to deliver Autism Queensland's ICT strategic plan..
This permanent full-time role is based at Sunnybank Hills, with occasional travel to other sites.
To access the full Position Description, please visit the Work With Us page on our website - https://autismqld.com.au/work-with-us/
Skills & Experience
- Studying towards a tertiary level ICT qualification or minimum one years' work experience in an entry-level ICT role
- Proven experience with various products and technologies including but not limited to Windows 10, MS O365, Microsoft Azure, InTune MDM, Apple IOS and Android OS, Windows Servier 2012-2019, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience in the application of cyber security best practices, such as ASD's essential 8
- Basic networking systems experience
- Sound understanding of ITIL Framework and experience with Service Desk software
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to establish rapport and develop effective working relationships
- Well-developed problem solving skills with proven experience in examining data requirements, developing and implementing strategies to improve operational effectiveness
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining customer-service focus and a responsive "can-do" attitude
Culture & Benefits
Autism Queensland is an inspiring, caring and fun place to work with supportive, passionate and friendly colleagues and leaders who value your contribution and share your commitment to achieving work-life balance. Your work will be both challenging and rewarding and you will find scope and support for personal as well as professional development. You'll also enjoy the benefits of our generous salary sacrificing program and fitness passport program!
How To Apply
Your application should include:
1. a brief cover letter identifying the reasons you are applying and demonstrating your suitability for the role; and
2. a current CV / resume with contact details of at least two referees (who have supervised you in a previous role and will only be contacted with your explicit consent following interview).
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply ASAP!