Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Harmony Early Education Pty Ltd
Why Harmony? Because we're different.Harmony Early Learning Journey is committed to:
- Above award wages for the right applicant
- In-depth professional development and further education
- Constructive and regular feedback from leaders whose role it is to set you up for success
- Endless opportunities for career growth and succession-planning
- Work in beautiful, cutting-edge and uplifting environments
- Privately owned and not-corporatized - our focus is our people
- Rewards for commitment and contribution
We are a purpose-built, boutique early childhood service located in Yarrabilba. We are seeking inspirational and passionate Educators to embark on a wonderful new journey with us to contribute excellence in achieving high quality education and care for children.
There a several permanent part-time roles and casual positions due to the demand of new enrolments.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following through their practice:
- Ability to provide strong foundations for children's learning and development
- Understands children, must have an expansive knowledge of early childhood development.
- Demonstrates planning and implements well-structured age-appropriate learning goals and teaching programs that engage children and promote learning.
- Selects and uses relevant teaching strategies to develop knowledge, skills, problem solving, critical and creative thinking.
- Evaluates personal teaching and learning curriculum using evidence, including feedback from children and child assessment data to inform planning.
- Identifies, plans and engages in professional learning to improve their practice.
- Meets professional ethics and conduct responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains respectful collaborative partnerships with families regarding their children's learning and well being.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of effective teaching strategies to support children's literacy and numeracy achievement.
- Mentors and supports their educational team respectfully.
- Works in partnership in leading the team with Centre Director, Educational Leader and Relationship Manager
The successful candidate will demonstrate the above, but hold or be working towards the following:
- Have completed or be working towards or hold an ACECQA-recognised equivalent qualification
- First Aid & CPR Certificates
- Current Working with Children's Check
If the above resonates with you, please click Apply Now!
Email your resume to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted