Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: MRAEL
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Business Trainee!
Our client, Aussie Home Loans Paddington pride themselves on providing their customers with a warm experience. They are looking for a bright and bubbly individual to join their growing Administration team!
As the Trainee, you will complete the following tasks but not limited to:
- Managing of documents through email
- Electronically filing of documents
- Greeting customers
- Keeping the office neat and tidy
- Liaising with customers in person, over the phone and via email
- General administration duties
If you are looking to kick-start your career within the Administration industry alongside a great team, this is the opportunity for you.
Work Type: Full Time Apprenticeship (Monday to Friday)
Wage: Award Rates Apply
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident
- A positive quick learning attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude
- Responsible and mature minded
- Genuine interest in this career path
Benefits of an Apprenticeship:
- Earn and learn
- On the job training
- Nationally recognised qualification: Certificate III in Business 30120
- Mentoring and Support if required
How to Apply:
- Ensure an up to date Resume is uploaded to your account. If you need to update this you can click My Profile at the top of the job board.
- Complete the aptitude testing as listed below
- Click Apply
You are required to complete the below testing as a requirement for applying for this position.
- Literacy & Numeracy Assessment
- Business Administration Pre Employment
Please click on the following link: https://mrael-assessment.assessandonboard.com/#/login (note: click on the link before posting/saving and make sure to make the link to open to another page) to be taken to the apprentice and trainee recruitment assessment site
Log in to the site using your MRAEL profile username and password.
Please note: If you fail to provide and complete all details as requested above your application will not be considered.
Due to the number of applications received only successful candidates are contacted.
MRAEL is an equal opportunity employer.