Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Achieve
Job title: High-Pressure Water Blasters - Townsville
Location: Bohle Plains
Discipline: Trades and Services
Contact name:Don Byers
Job published:11 October 2021
Achieve Group, on behalf of this leading company, are recruiting for Water Blasters (Assistants/Operators) to begin work, within Townsville and surrounding areas.
To be considered for these roles you will require:
- Confined space certificate (essential)
- Working at height certificate (essential)
- Water blasting ticket and experience (essential)
- Experience with wastewater systems
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Available for an immediate start
- Some weekend work required
- Must have a positive and proactive attitude
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to follow instructions and comply with all safety directions
- Must be reliable, punctual & highly motivated
Essential criteria for our candidates includes;
- All applicants must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol
- Ability to work well in a team environment & autonomously
- Commitment to HSE on site
- Temp to Perm positions available
- Local and out of town work
- Above award wages
- Weekly Pays
If you match any of the experience or the criteria above and are available for work, please contact us ASAP.
Email a copy of your current CV and coloured copies of your tickets and licences to email@example.com and feel free to follow up with a call to our Townsville office on 1300 129 732.
Achieve Group is a specialist recruitment service based in Queensland, working nationally across diverse industries, offering flexible recruitment solutions
Get in touch
1300 129 732
PO Box 360, Townsville QLD 4810