Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: Badge
To be a successful Contract Administrator at BADGE, you'll be a highly motivated and adaptable individual who builds effective and lasting relationships. You will of course have good communication skills, a knack for negotiating and be able to deliver a high standard of financial and commercial support across your projects.
Based on site, your first project is a $100m+ meat processing facility. This project requires an experienced Contract Administrator who has previously worked for a head contractor on large commercial construction projects.
You must be adaptable and committed to learn our systems and processes, including the use of CHEOPS. You will have a tertiary qualification in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or similar and proven experience in the Australian market. A legal entitlement to work in Australia is essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and submission of variation orders & contractual notices;
- Preparing head contract progress claims & reports;
- Assistance in project cost reporting & forecasting;
- Preparing head contract deliverables;
- Liaising and effectively communicating with clients, architects, consultants and subcontractors;
- Negotiation of subcontract packages & subcontract administration;
- Ability to interrogate contractual claims and variations;
- Knowledge and implementation of AS form of contracts;
What being a BADGE'r is all about:
We’re looking for someone aligned with our vision and values. Joining our team puts you at the centre of our mission to be Contractor of Choice – and we uphold that by working hard with our clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers to deliver outstanding projects.
We want someone who will continuously strive to do their best but will also stop to have a laugh with their peers and contribute to our fun and inclusive culture that we are so proud of!
We don’t just talk about our people being our best asset, we actually show it! Working with BADGE means you will challenge yourself on a variety of rewarding projects in a friendly environment. Joining us is a positive move, and you will be supported and encouraged to develop your career right from your first day. We are also proud to offer you:
- An enjoyable, fast-paced and professional working environment that’s not too formal
- Flexible options for work/life balance and support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, a full health assessment upon employment and annual flu vaccinations
- Committees that focus on social interaction, Reconciliation, Health & Wellness, Safety, Business Improvement, community engagement and charitable causes
- Competitive remuneration package, including paid parental leave.
BADGE is an award-winning commercial construction company with over 35 years’ experience delivering quality projects nationwide.
We are Australian-owned, with a turnover in excess of $350m, and employ just under 300 high-performing professionals at our offices in Adelaide, Perth, Gold Coast, Maroochydore, Brisbane, Melbourne and Darwin.
Our diverse expertise sees us partner with clients in a wide range of sectors to provide outstanding construction management services on projects valued up to $130m.
We are committed to maintaining a workforce with meaningful equity and diversity, as well as a workplace that embraces and celebrates the value of all cultures and backgrounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply for this position.
Part of our recruitment and onboarding process will require the successful candidate to undertake a medical assessment and provide a current Police Check. You may also be required to provide a current Working with Children clearance.
To find out more, visit www.badge.net.au, email email@example.com or contact our HR team on (08) 8293 5099.
BADGE does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to BADGE and no fee will be payable.