Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Client: Harmony Early Education Pty Ltd
About Harmony Early Learning Journey
We are a contemporary, privately owned early learning provider who is passionate about serving our community with excellence and a unique difference. As a result of experiencing significant growth throughout South-East QLD and Northern NSW over the last two years, we are looking for more exceptional individuals to join our team.
Benefits of working with Harmony:
- Continuous Learning and Development – expand your knowledge at any time through the Harmony Academy in person and online; our training tool offering Professional Development, Leadership and Health and Well-Being topics
- Opportunities – Awesome prospects for Career Progression, Transfers and Professional Growth; Talent Identification Program; ECT Cadetship Program
- Reward and Recognition – Annual Awards; Bonus Incentive Schemes; Regular and Structured Performance Feedback
- Educator and Leaders Network – Collaborate and build relationships with peers across Harmony; Regular access to Head of Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Competitive Entitlements – Attractive Rates with Annual Reviews; True Work-Life balance with flexible working options available
- Environments – Beautiful minds inspired by beautiful environments; Harmony's environments and resources are second to none
- Financial Benefits – Receive 40% off childcare fees; Access to referral programs of up to $1500; Additional leave entitlements
- Education Financial and Leave Assistance – Paid Practicum, Study and Exam Leave within our select Harmony Cadetship program
- Harmony Huddle – Staff social calendar filled with awesome activities; Mind, Body and Soul initiatives
Unity in Diversity – Harmony’s cultural diversity is one of OUR greatest strengths and is truly at the heart of who we are; 18 nationalities; 31 languages spoken
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- The ability to provide strong foundations for children's learning and development
- Knowledge of early childhood development
- Planning and implementing well-structured, age-appropriate learning goals and teaching programs that engage children and promote learning
- The ability to identify, plan and engage in professional learning to improve practice
- Professional behaviour and respectful interactions with children, families, and colleagues
- Respectful, collaborative partnerships with families regarding their children's learning and wellbeing.
- Effective teaching strategies to support children's literacy and numeracy achievement.
Specific position requirements:
- Current Blue Card
- Current First Aid Certificate including asthma and anaphylaxis training
- Current recognised resuscitation certificate
- COVID-19 vaccination Certificate
- Certificate III, Diploma in Children’s services (or ACECQA Approved qualification), or working towards
Harmony values individuality and celebrates difference with a strong commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion, offering a culturally and inclusive environment for all staff members, children, and their families.
Want to know more? Contact Nicole, Centre Director on (02) 8319 5621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted