Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery making Smiggle the world’s hottest stationery brand. Born in 2003, Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving our fans the tools they need to have fun!
In 2008 Smiggle jumped the seas and opened its first international store in New Zealand. In 2011 Smiggle expanded to Singapore, and in 2014 Smiggle opened its doors in the UK, and in 2016 Smiggle said hello to Malaysia! It’s all part of the grand plan to be the world’s most exciting and famous stationery brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting role at our Epping store for a bright and bubbly, customer orientated Casual Sales Assistant. As a Smiggler, you will have a passion for our product. Your smiles and giggles will enable you to create unique connections with our smallest and our biggest fans to maximize sales and encourage our fans to return.
You will also be working with a supportive team that are all striving to deliver that experience with our customers, maximise sales and support the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Provide a genuine and unique experience for all customers that is in line with the Smiggle brand
- Cash handling and processing sales
- Working well within a team environment
- Assist with stock management and visual merchandising
- Follow loss prevention processes to minimise stock loss
- Attend store meetings and in-store training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Demonstrate confidence to approach, connect and sell to our customers
- Understand what great customer service looks like
- Value integrity and doing things the right way
- Enjoy working with a team in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Be ‘solutions focused’ when faced with problems
Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising, as well as experience in a team environment or retail is favourable but not essential.
At the Just Group we value high performers and will reward your efforts. When joining our team, you will be offered:
- 50% staff discount
- In-store coaching and comprehensive training plans
- Opportunities for internal career progression across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- The opportunity to join an international brand
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
Smiggle is an integral part of the Just Group, which is a major national retail business. For more information on the Just Group and its’ other 6 brands, visit the Just Group website.
HOW TO APPLY
It’s the Smigglers in our retail team, that make Smiggle what it is today! If you’re looking for start your career in the retail industry with one of the worlds most colourful brands, click the ‘Apply now’ button!
Please note, you will be taken to the Just Group website to complete our application form. You will be asked to enter in your email before proceeding however you may be able to populate the majority of fields that follow or save your application for later without completing all required fields and can therefore apply on a mobile.
To apply for this job please visit the link below: