Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Merchandising & Category Management
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:03 Sep 2022
The Tradelink Opportunity
There’s never been a better time to join us as our
Product Data Specialist - with a clear vision and strategy in place, we’re making great progress. Your role will be working closely with Category Managers, Business Analysts, suppliers and other departments to maintaining item related master data, PIM related processes and systems and digital assets for Tradelink.
As a Product Data Specialist, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- Work closely with the CAT / Merchandising Team to ensure complete and accurate product data information is collected from suppliers and other relevant sources.
- Identify and resolve data conflicts and issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders to resolve data issues.
- Develop an ownership approach to ensure that accurate and standardised data is collected and disseminated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify business critical data elements that are missing and determine best approach to obtain missing information (i.e., digital images for specific products, or catalogue data).
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
You will be joining a team which has had significant wins in the last twelve months. With a new Financial Year focus and new goals this role is crucial to the success of the plan.
You’ll need a history of working with multiple stakeholders to maintain item related master data, PIM related processes and digital assets ideally in a retail environment (although not essential) ... and some runs on the board to prove it! We’re also looking for:
- Prior hands-on experience in the use of MDM tools.
- Prior hands-on experience in the implementation and/or use of a PIM platform, STEP expertise a plus.
- eCommerce platform experience
- Experience gathering voice of customer from internal stakeholders and customers and an understanding of how to evaluate the opportunity/value behind those customer needs is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience (we will consider Graduate candidates)
Above all, you’ll really care about your work and the people, and delivering results that matter.
It’s the people – these aren’t just any people. They’re real, sleeves-up, get-the-job-done kind of people. You know the ones. They know their stuff but they’re never full of themselves. They show up and stick with it, even when it’s hard.
It’s the opportunity – you’ll hear so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business. We have so many great stories, whether you want to step up, move across, or stay and grow right where you are, you can do it here.
branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving. We’re always looking for people ready to put up their hand and make it happen.
now’s the time – there’s never been a better time to join our team. Want to make a real difference for a respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people?
Join us today - real people, always.