Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
MRAEL are currently seeking a highly motivated Administration Trainee to join the Administration Team at the Australian Trade Training College!
Australian Trade Training College Ltd has been registered as an RTO (Registered Training Organisation) since 2006, and is a not-for-profit organisation with significant experience in the delivery of quality training and assessment services. Click here for more information on Australian Trade Training College.
As the Administration Trainee, you will provide administrative support to the Trades Recognition Team. Trades Recognition is a skills assessment service for people with trade skills gained overseas or in Australia for the purpose of migration. Our department is growing quickly and is in need of a motivated, bubbly trainee to commence immediately.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Taking incoming applicant enquiries, by either phone or email
- Data entry into Student Management System
- Assisting with processing Skills Assessment Applications
- Assisting with collating documentation for technical interview assessments
- Assisting with collating final applicant recommendations for submission to government bodies
- Scheduling zoom meetings
- Making contact with employers and Job Ready Program participants to advise of and schedule any upcoming assessments
- Assisting with compiling final assessment documents for completed Job Ready Program participants
- General administrative support to the Trades Recognition Administration team.
This position will be suited to someone who;
- Has a positive can do attitude
- Has strong attention to detail
- Has a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Has excellent communication, computer and interpersonal skills
- Is reliable, punctual and well presented
- Has a willingness to grow and expand
- Is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (due to Government regulations)
Work Type: Full Time Business Traineeship (Monday - Friday)
Wage: Award Wages Apply
Benefits of a Traineeship:
- Earn and learn
- On the job training provided
- Mentoring and Support if required
- Nationally recognised qualification: Certificate III in Business (BSB30120)
How to Apply:
- Ensure an up to date resume is uploaded to your account. If you need to update this, you can click My Profile at the top of the job board.
- Complete the aptitude testing as listed below
- Click Apply
You are required to complete the below testing as a requirement for applying for this position.
- Literacy & Numeracy Assessment
- Business Administration Pre Employment Assessment
Please click on the following link: https://mrael-assessment.assessandonboard.com/#/login to be taken to the apprentice and trainee recruitment assessment site
Log in to the site using your MRAEL profile username and password.
Please note: If you fail to provide and complete all details as requested above, your application will not be considered.
MRAEL is an equal opportunity employer.