Graduate, People & Culture Analyst
The purpose of the People and Culture (P&C) Graduate Analyst is to assist with developing ongoing day-to-day operations including system administration, data integrity, data analysis and reporting for the People and Culture function.
- Develop experience and gain exposure within the P&C team, Group office and Mining operations
- Start your journey with Evolution and contribute to the company’s Vision, Goals and Values
- Based Sydney CBD, Hybrid working
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth-focused globally relevant gold company. We were created in late 2011 and operate five wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada.
At Evolution, we’re passionate about our Culture and Values. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our mine sites and our group office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
About the role
The graduate program unlocks your potential, allowing you to develop experience and gain exposure within the P&C team, group office and our mining operations. At Evolution we want to be the highlight of your careers. Some of the key result areas in this role typically include;
- Fulfill the requirements of the Graduate Program, including attendance at all formal workshops and webinars, and completion of assignments and deliverables to the designated timeframe
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with stakeholders to align with Evolutions P&C initiatives.
- Gain Evolution Mine Site Experience within the People and Culture function via site visits and exposure.
- Support and preparation of P&C reporting, this may include:
- Weekly, monthly and annual reporting
- Trend identification, analysis and reporting
- Team reporting on activities and programs (including talent, succession, retention, development, and onboarding)
- Support and develop People and Culture Dashboards within Power BI and/or SuccessFactors Reporting Stories, producing insights and trend analysis of People related data in the following areas:
- Talent Acquisition including Onboarding / Offboarding
- Organisational data
- Conduct data validation and data integrity activities routinely as well as support ad-hoc projects within the P&C team.
- Support in asset divestment/acquisition activity where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all enquiries received are processed efficiently and professionally.
- Proactively look for continuous improvement opportunities within the above areas of accountability.
- Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own workplace and through the identification of potential risks throughout Evolution.
- Demonstrate behaviours aligned with the Evolution Mining values (Safety, Excellence, Accountability, Respect)
N.B. Should you successfully fulfill all requirements of the two-year Graduate Program, you will be offered a permanent role in the business.
A successful People and Culture graduate will demonstrate the ability to coordinate a range of activities within a demanding environment. It is also important that you have/can demonstrate:
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Human Resource Management, Data and Analytics, or a related discipline
- Proactive and eager to learn with a strong interest in technology/reporting optimisation and systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal combined with solid organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Outcome focused and ability to deliver to agreed timeframes
Closing date: Sunday 21 August 2022
We thank you for taking the time of submitting your application. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or cultural background. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
To apply for this job please visit the link below.