Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Location: Sydney - CBD
Position: Full time
Lendlease is a globally integrated real estate and investment group with core expertise in shaping cities and creating strong and connected communities.
Being bold and innovative characterises our approach and doing what matters defines our intent.
We create award-winning urban precincts, new communities for older people and young families just starting out, retail precincts, and work places to the highest sustainability standards. We are also privileged to create essential civic and social infrastructure including state-of-the-art hospitals, universities and stadiums around the world.
Headquartered in Sydney, our people are located in four operating regions: Australia, Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Lendlease Construction has a unique opportunity available for Project Engineers to join our high performing project team delivering Lendlease’s own One Circular Quay. The jewel in the crown at the gateway to Sydney, One Circular Quay will become one of the most desired addresses to live and stay in the world.
One Circular Quay – a partnership between Lendlease Development and Lendlease Construction, will consist of a stunning residential tower joined by a luxury Waldorf Astoria hotel, marking the entry of Hilton’s iconic brand into Australia. The proposed towers at One Circular Quay will have an estimated end value of $3 billion.
This role will see you overseeing the construction delivery of building finishes packages as Project Engineer; managing subcontractors and service suppliers, involved in developing and maintaining construction programs, implementing the procurement strategy, value engineering, managing quality and always ensuring elevated levels of Health & Safety.
- Engineering or construction management qualification
- Experience in a similar position on major building projects, preferably from a tier 1-2 main contractor environment, with a proven track record in project managing and delivering high end finishes
- Passion for client-driven outcomes, driving safety, quality, and sustainability.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills accompanied by a collaborative nature.
- Large pipeline of project work for career progression
- Health & Well-being program, including well-being leave to relax and recharge, health assessments, and gym/exercise discounts
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Bonus scheme, Employee Share Acquisition program and options for salary sacrificing
- Community Day, Community Services & Volunteer Leave
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible, and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable, and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers
We embrace the value of a vibrant and diverse workforce and recognise that our people have different experiences and needs at different times. Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people and support their individual needs. Inclusion sets us all up for success.